Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet Broadband in Letterkenny

Options
  • 26-10-2011 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

Saw an old thread saying Magnet Broadband might be setting up in Letterkenny - did they ever do so and, if anyone has them, are they any good?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

I'm waiting on a call back from them now actually, they say they cover but they guy didn't know full story and he said someone from sales will ring me back.

will let you know, is it town center or outside of town that you are?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭redt0m

Thanks Dannie - up the Mountain Top here

have you a phone line installed already?

Don't have an eircom account but as far as I know there is a line coming into the house - we all have mobiles here, so never bothered setting a landline up

yeah i'm the same so we pretty much are looking for the same deal, is it BB only that you are looking for or calls etc too

• Advertisement

I'd be looking for broadband only

No broadband only package to Letterkenny :(

Cheers for asking anyway

try wimax, thats what i have at the minute, no lines required, not sure how good it would be up there though, apart from that SMART are your best bet, need a phoneline but don't need a phone or anything

Aye, was wondering about that Wimax - I'm trying to avoid paying eircom the most expensive landline rental in the world

• Advertisement

ring wimax and give your address, the tower they use is at post office and if you can't pick it up they will add on a booster for 100 quid or somthing

Is that tower at the Post Office on Main Street or at the new sorting office beside Sweeney's Driving School?

post office

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

its a joke that theres so little choice in Donegal for broadband.. im currently with eircom & it means im paying for a land line that i neither want or need :(

Advertisement