Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Feedback

• 26-10-2011 3:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭

A helpful facility would be to make payments online before a bill is due. I try to make payments so that when by bill comes out the majority is already paid off. I usually do this over the phone but it would be easier to do it online.

I would appreciate if you could pass this on to the relevant department.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi 234 :)

You can make payments by Laser or Visa Debit Card on your ESB Electric Ireland account on our website here.

Also there is the option to pay online by using Billpay.ie.

And if you have online banking, there is the facility to set up a bill payment system, which you can "top up" at your convenience. This would be arranged with the customer's bank, and the bank requires the ESB Electric Ireland account number.

Just to note in general: for customers who pay their ESB Electric Ireland bill by direct debit, if making manual payments on the account, always ensure to allow at least four working days to elapse before direct debit collection date after the last manual payment, in order to ensure the total balance is not presented for.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭234

Brilliant! A small saving on the phone bill then. Thanks very mich for the link. Already set up on DD, just like to make sure that I never have to worry about the bill when it comes out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

No problem 234. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Any chance you can quote a non Lo=call number? many of us have free call but must pay for 1890 or 1850 calls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Charleigh Spoiled Socket,
    Any chance you can quote a non Lo=call number?

No problem; it's +353 1 8529534. We quote this number on the second page of your bill (see here for a sample). Customers calling us from overseas would need to use this number.

Thanks,

David.

• Advertisement
Advertisement