Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

piri piri 'oil'

Options
  • 26-10-2011 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where you can buy piri piri oil in Ireland?.
    Now i dont mean sauce its the oil im looking for. Had some in Portugal and loved it but i havent seen it since.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

Does anyone know where you can buy piri piri oil in Ireland?.
    Now i dont mean sauce its the oil im looking for. Had some in Portugal and loved it but i havent seen it since.

you can get it online http://southafricanfood.ie/store/category/11/350/Spillers/
    if you don't want to buy online, they've a store in Dublin and Cork :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Thanks very much this is exactly it!. Ill pick some up in their strand st store.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Where in Cork is this store? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

My mam got some in Superquinn a while back which tastes the exact same as the stuff in Portugal (I've been to the place about 15 times so I know). Just a word of advice, don't fry it as your kitchen will be full of smoke within minutes even with an extractor, we BBQ it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

RubyK wrote: »
    Where in Cork is this store? Thanks :)

I stumbled upon this place on Sat evening to pick up some spicey biltong (mmm) and took the last bottle of piri piri oil, soz Rubyk :)

To answer your question though, if you walk from South Mall down Oliver Plunkett st, and turn left at MacSweeneys. It's there on the right, second or third shop in I think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement