Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saorview aerial

• 26-10-2011 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

Aerial recommendation for saorview reception in south Co.Meath. Indoor aerial sufficient?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Moved to Terrestrial.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Kippure or Cairn Hill, probably Kippure based on the coverage map. Look at your neighbours houses to see which direction they're pointing.

Do you have an aerial at the moment and can you receive TV3 or TG4? If 'yes' then the same aerial will receive Saorview if you're pointing at Cairn Hill or Kippure.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭billy_beckham

BrianD wrote: »
    Aerial recommendation for saorview reception in south Co.Meath. Indoor aerial sufficient?

Hi all, I'm wondering the same thing, ie would a loft aerial like this suffice??

Thanks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

something like this should be fine if you get decent enough signal in your area

http://satworld.ie/product-info.php?UHF_Wideband_Contract_Aerial-pid187.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 hazzard1

thanks everyone for all your help
    but i desided to get my Ariel checked out
    and the guy found a fault with it and now
    i have a perfect picture on all Soarview Chanels

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Saorview Digital

Hi All

Im a registered Saorview Installer so if yea have any questions to ask dont hesitate to post your questions to me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭Peter Rhea

Im a registered Saorview Installer . . .

There's no such thing; even if you're a member of one of the recognised trade bodies. Saorview has no register of individual installers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,586 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

Im a registered Saorview Installer so if yea have any questions to ask dont hesitate to post your questions to me.

Registered with who?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

Going by your previous posts, id advise against this.

• Advertisement

If you are all so clever why dont yee go out and do the jobs besides hiding behind a computer advising people of what they should do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

If you are all so clever why dont yee go out and do the jobs besides hiding behind a computer advising people of what they should do.

As the guys above asked, can you confirm who you are registered with?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭ISAA

You won't make many friends here with a attitude like that.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Peter Rhea wrote: »
    There's no such thing;
    Saorview has no register of individual installers.

That's true but its pity all the rest of the Saorview digital Registered/Approved installers don't remove the logos from there Vans, websites, flyers and business cards.
    Again I say this is all a big cock up by RTE/Saorview regarding the approval process. They were told last year that this would happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭banjacksed

You mean advice like this?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=76460934&postcount=12

Advertisement