Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost jacket in Mollys

Options
  • 26-10-2011 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

I know it's a long shot, but I'm hoping someone can help.
    My jacket went missing from Molly's last night (Tuesday). It was a grey Diesel jacket and It had my keys and my passport in the pockets.

I left it behind a chair (my stupidity, i know) by the window looking out to the smoking area and when i went to get it it was gone. Called in there earlier hoping they might have found, but no luck so some knob is after taking off with it. I'm not so worried about the jacket, more so the passport and keys.
    If by any chance some has come across them, or even if the person who has it reads this, please let me know.

Cheers guys!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Seeing as there was a passport in it, have ya checked in the Garda Station? The person might have handed it and your keys in there and kept the jacket?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

mars bar wrote: »
    Seeing as there was a passport in it, have ya checked in the Garda Station? The person might have handed it and your keys in there and kept the jacket?

Only just thought of that myself. So just rang there, i have to ring back tomorrow when the lost and found office is open.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Only just thought of that myself. So just rang there, i have to ring back tomorrow when the lost and found office is open.

Best of luck with it. Hope you get sorted!

Advertisement