Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pipe shaped Ecig

• 26-10-2011 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

My birthday is coming up soon and was thinking of treating myself to a pipe shaped ecig, as a treat to celebrate being off the fags three months.

Has anyone tried out and of the pipe-shaped one, and experiences to share?
    And does anyone know of any Irish sites that stock these?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Something like these?
    http://www.sunpipes.net/
    I want one too, a proper one not the little e-pipes from china, I haven't heard good things about them. If anyone knows of a place to get a real pipe less than a tenner Id have a go at modding one. Been searching boot sales for a while now and haven't come across any. Lidil had them about a year ago but not since.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭NewDirection

Ya, something like that alright. The more traditionally pipe looking the better.

I'm also wondering how these work for recharging, and for juicing. I like to drip the juice directly on my ecig, was wondering can you do the same with the pipe styles. Finding it hard to find info on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

I'm also wondering how these work for recharging, and for juicing. I like to drip the juice directly on my ecig, was wondering can you do the same with the pipe styles. Finding it hard to find info on them.

Usual they have a rechargeable battery in the bowl of the pipe, which can be removed and charged in a charger or charged by a jack insert on the pipe. The pipe end has a connector for the atomiser or cartomizer which can have a curved or straight tipp.
    I imagine dripping would be possible especially with a curved pipe.
    Theirs a guy on UK Vapers who makes some from time to time, might be worth sending him a pm. Theirs a thread here;
    http://ukvapers.com/topic/8394-mikro-pipe-mod/page__hl__pipe+mod
    As only me and you seem interested, you can see why their scarce:D
    Must be my age :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

tommy2bad wrote: »
    I want one too, a proper one not the little e-pipes from china, I haven't heard good things about them.

Same here on both counts.
    Id love one from www.epipemods.com but unless i was at something like vaporcon i dont think id get 1 :(

Advertisement