Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westwood Student Membership Transfer

Options
  • 26-10-2011 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hey All,

Im sorry if this is not the right place to put this but I'm desperate!!!!

I am trying to transfer my membership as I have to move home to Wexford and theres no Westwoods there!!! The student rate is 55 a month ( I paid in full so I got 3 months free so the membership was 15 months in total). I have put the membership on hold until 1st December so I can get someone to take it over.

I am looking for 500 + transfer fee of 65 (which goes to westwood) - for this you would get access to the three westwoods in Dublin and the membership is valid until 17 January.

This is a really good deal as 12 month membership is 660 (the membership can be taken off hold at any time) and you would be getting 13 months instead of 12.

If you know anyone who might be interested please let them know. I would be happy to meet you at a westwood to organise the transfer.

Advertisement