Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lite-On iHas Burners in Ireland?

• 26-10-2011 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi guys,
    Sorry I havent been logged into boards in a while. Can anyone recommend where I can get one of the iXtreme Burner Max compatible drives? Ideally I'd like to buy it in Ireland, or even better from a stockist in Dublin. Or if I cant source it in Ireland, I'd buy it from a retailer in Europe that dosnt screw you on shipping. I did see one listed on amazon uk for £13 but the shipping £20. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Cheers thanx for reading

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

misco.ie have them, for about 25 delivered, or you can get them in pc world for 35

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Pc World Naas have them and Pc world Carrickmines have them.

There was one left in Naas. They might have gotten more in now.

There was 3 of the iHAS624B and 2 of the iHAS324b versions left in Carrickmines as of yesterday.

Both are priced at €34:99.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 hankarlo

Cheers lads thx for replies.:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

I got my Ihas 124 drive from Elara, it arrived as a July 11 B model, cost me €29 including shipping

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Devi

so is IHAS324b same as IHAS324-32?

• Advertisement
Advertisement