Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do in this case?

• 26-10-2011 7:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

So I've had digiwebs dsl service for years and for 99% of the time it's been very good. No complaints at all.

Over the last few weeks it has been going down and reconnecting at random times of the day very often. At other times it's fine for hours. I contacted them and informed them so they logged a fault with Eircom.

After about a week they got back to me and informed me that the Eircom technician had checked things at the exchange and there was no fault.

I have tried various routers to rule that out, and tried mine at my sisters house. Hers isn't any more reliable here and mine is fine at her house. I don't have anything other than 1 phone on the line. And unplugging the phone does not improve things.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

nd wrote: »
    After about a week they got back to me and informed me that the Eircom technician had checked things at the exchange and there was no fault.

Sounds like they need to check the connection at your house.

Advertisement