Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation for mature student in Cork Available..

Options
  • 26-10-2011 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I am renting out a double bedroom - it's a nice size, double bed (obviously), two roof windows and wooden floors. It has a canvas wardrobe with drawers and bedside locker.

I'd prefer a girl - I am nearer to CIT so this might suit a mature student or lecturer who commutes (I have a second bedroom rented to a lecturer at the moment) but UCC isn't far either and is on a bus route and obviously with Ballincollig being West of the city the location would be ideal for anyone going home to West Cork or Kerry at the weekends. Equally this could suit someone working in VMWare or EMC as its quite close to both (walking distance to VMWare)

The house itself is a dormer bungalow, it has a large living room downstairs and a separate kitchen. It also has a separate smaller living room which would be your space basically to relax or study. It has a wooden floor (spotting a theme yet) and armchair, TV with freeview channels and a desk. I have my own en-suite so you'd be sharing with only one person (although it is the main one for the house). Food wise I'm a good cook (so everyone tells me anyways) and I'm pretty flexible menu wise so if you're veggie or looking for low-fat etc that's not a problem. There's free on street parking if you have a car and the house has a back garden etc.

Ballincollig, if you don't know it is quite near the city, only about 6 miles, it's a nice suburb, has shops and pubs and all that lark, we even have a Dunnes!

Rent wise it has been rented out in the past Mon-Fri including dinner and all bills @ €120 per week however I am flexible with all the terms so if you'd need to stay at weekends that's fine too or would prefer to cook for yourself and negotiate on rent.

This would really suit someone who wants to live in a nice house but have plenty of their own space. You can email vicki.digs@gmail.com for any more info or if you have any questions.

Advertisement