Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sleepwalker

• 26-10-2011 8:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

Hey guys anyone remember this game? just came across it there and always wanted to play it! Ill report back on how I get on :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Yeah! It was the game Ocean made for Comic Relief right? I always wanted the C64 version but couldn't afford many 'full price' games as a youngster so I never got to play it. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Yeah, I really liked it on CD32.
    It was the same as the A1200 version but with better CD audio.

Never played the c64 version, didn't even know there was one.

sleepwalker1993oceansof.jpg

sleepwalker1993oceansof.jpg

Game starts at 3:20

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Pyongyang wrote: »
    Yeah! It was the game Ocean made for Comic Relief right? I always wanted the C64 version but couldn't afford many 'full price' games as a youngster so I never got to play it. :(

The c64 version...not so good.

The Amiga version wasn't bad but it arrived around the same time as Lemmings:Tribes so it probably didn't get the attention it deserved. Ocean had also released Pushover the year before Sleepwalker and I thought that was a far better puzzle game.

Advertisement