Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College GP

Options
  • 26-10-2011 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone ever used the college doctor? I'm asking as I've a sinus infection and need a prescription on the site it says "Repeat prescriptions" but nothing about whether they give out prescriptions for illnesses.

Also how long of a waiting list is there does anyone know? I'd prefer to save myself €40 by using the college GP.

http://www.it-tallaght.ie/doctor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

Maybe drop by and ask the nurse before you make an appointment ? I think you have to talk to her to book a slot anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

macrubicon wrote: »
    Maybe drop by and ask the nurse before you make an appointment ? I think you have to talk to her to book a slot anyway?

Cheers, ended up just booking one with my own GP.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 NakedIrish

She does yeah, got one a few weeks ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

NakedIrish wrote: »
    She does yeah, got one a few weeks ago...

Is their a long waiting list? Pished off now, I spent €50 going to my own GP then another €26 on a prescription.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Is their a long waiting list? Pished off now, I spent €50 going to my own GP then another €26 on a prescription.:mad:

Maybe wear a johnny next time! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement