Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help wanted

Options
  • 26-10-2011 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

looking at a new zeiss duralyt 3-12x50 new 700 euro, using a s&b 8x56 german but was looking for a bit more mag and told twilight factor is a bit better, reviews look good, but would like to hear from someone that might have used one... Thanks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

kieran1141 wrote: »
    looking at a new zeiss duralyt 3-12x50 new 700 euro, using a s&b 8x56 german but was looking for a bit more mag and told twilight factor is a bit better, reviews look good, but would like to hear from someone that might have used one... Thanks...

i dont have one but hear great things about them. they would have to be very good to beat the S&B.
    i had a S&B 3-10x56 that was brilliant

i have a zeiss 6-24x56 that i leave at 12x but works great at low mag in low light, nearly like turning on the lights

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭kieran1141

poulo6.5 wrote: »
    i dont have one but hear great things about them. they would have to be very good to beat the S&B.
    i had a S&B 3-10x56 that was brilliant

i have a zeiss 6-24x56 that i leave at 12x but works great at low mag in low light, nearly like turning on the lights

thanks poulo, think i would have to dig a bit deeper for 6-24x56 lovely scope, will have a look at them friday, and see what the story is..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

kieran1141 wrote: »
    thanks poulo, think i would have to dig a bit deeper for 6-24x56 lovely scope, will have a look at them friday, and see what the story is..

let us know how you get on ;)

Advertisement