Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MISSING DOG in Cleveragh Area

Options
  • 26-10-2011 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys,
    My nextdoor neighbours dog went missing last Friday October 21st in the Cleveragh area. He was supposedly seen at the ESSO Station and at KFC but we cant be sure. He is a very small, white and brown, curley haired Terrier (cut short at the moment). If you all could keep an eye out for "Muttley" that would be great as I have a dog in my house that is looking for him ever since. Thanks guys for any help you can provide.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭SligoLady

Hi Fifi69, sorry to hear about your neighbours dog :( has he been found yet? Sligo county council dog pound and Sligo Animal Rescue should be the 2 first places she should be calling. I've checked both websites though and nothing on them. Also google lost and found sites as someone may have posted on them and check local shops and vets for notices as someone may have picked him up. Let us know if he's found!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 FiFi69

Cheers SligoLady, He checked those two places first thing. We are heading out with posters tomorrow, but must check the vets as you says. Its odd as Muttley would go for a walk but always come back. He hated to be inside in the day time. I'll keep you up to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

Saw dog exactly like this one walking up Cranmore about 10mins ago

• Registered Users Posts: 3 FiFi69

Cheers thebuzz. I only seen your reply at 5.30pm so I went down to Cranmore straight away and drove around. I seen a dog very like Muttley in a window but when i knocked on the door no one answered. Will go back tomorrow and see what happens but thank you soooooooo much!. I'll keep you all up todate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Unfortunately this time of year many dogs that don't go walkies alone, run off. Fireworks scare many dogs so much they just try to get away as far as possible from them.
    Hope he turns up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Actually, there's also been cases recently near Carraroe where some sick, evil little sh1t has been torturing dogs and hanging them. Not to scare you or your neighbour, but it's worth bearing in mind for all dog owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

Any luck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭P H A 7V T O M

il gatto wrote: »
    Actually, there's also been cases recently near Carraroe where some sick, evil little sh1t has been torturing dogs and hanging them. Not to scare you or your neighbour, but it's worth bearing in mind for all dog owners.

Jesus. That's ****ed up. I hope they put scum like that away for a long time in the slammer. Sadly I don't think that would be the case because it's an animal. =(

Advertisement