Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Phone with Screen that Flashes till Call / Txt is Answered

Options
  • 26-10-2011 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Long shot but two profoundly deaf guys I work with would love a bog standard Nokia that could do this. Surprised I can't find anything myself...

must be something out there with this option its not rocket science!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

Nokia3510i.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

Not a Nokia, but the Doro below has a blinking led indicator which is pretty noticeable.

http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/phones/details/?id=89&gclid=CN_0u7uih6wCFUoY4QodHyz99A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭LLU

On the Nokia 6303, the main button blinks every few seconds until you acknowledge a missed call or text.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

LLU wrote: »
    On the Nokia 6303, the main button blinks every few seconds until you acknowledge a missed call or text.

I'll have a look at that, have the 6300 myself and there is a blue light on both sides that flash every 10 seconds or something, for got to show them that.

Was hoping for a way to get the screen itself to flash till answered as it would be bit more noticable.

Advertisement