Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wotlk upgrade key

Options
  • 26-10-2011 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any sites similar to offgamers.com, where i can but a game key for wotlk? i recently got hooked on the up to lvl 20 free version and wanted to upgrade, so i got the battle chest and cataclysm from offgamers.com before realising that you need wotlk to play cataclysm (imma n00b). But the site im using is out of stok on wotlk keys :/ The thing is i dont have a credit card so need to use my laser card, which that site was the job for. Anyone know any good alternatives where i can pay by laser?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

If you can get a refund from that site.

You'll be able to upgrade from your battle chest account straight to cataclysm from wow's online store. You can always purchase wotlk from their online store as well if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

It's a lot more expensive on battlenet, plus I dont have a credit card. I'll probably just pick up a hard copy of wotlk today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

Plenty of places down pana that'll sell em :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

yup picked up wotlk and the collectors edition of cataclysm in game! I'll just try and sell the code i bought last night somewhere.

Advertisement