Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official After Hours Election Day Thread *Mod Note in OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭maebee

Only if Loyalist Freedom Fighter's can sell drug's to line their own arse pocket's at the same time !!

Jeez bottles, you need to lose the (mis-placed) apostrophes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Kasabian wrote: »
    Folks distract yourselves with RTE1 now.

No, I'm going to bed and i'l wake up tomorrow and Yoda will be our leader.

May the Force be with ye all, even Keith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

And if they said No what would you do? Wave your poppy at them?
    I would try and ask again why they have invaded our land. See if we could sort it out in a political way to leave all Loyalist areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Pure bollix but regardless, Would you carry a fart to a **** fight?

If is was a fart fight, then yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

realies wrote: »
    `

Whats this about ?

No idea :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

KeithAFC wrote: »
    I would try and ask again why they have invaded our land. See if we could sort it out in a political way to leave all Loyalist areas.

Ohh so it's your land now, goodnight i'll do the other kneecap in the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

No problem killing a few irishmen in the name of unionism, eh Keith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

I voted several people, I voted strategically so the person that I wanted to win would get the transfers from the person I gave my No1 to, so whilst I gave someone my 1st preference vote, he or she is not who I voted for.

So why can't I select as few people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭hangon

K-9 wrote: »
    Well nobody did, barring McGuinness and that's debated!

Hi K9,i know from posts of yours that i am preaching to the converted.
    The recent inquiry into the third 'bloody Sunday' cleared all victims of anything but marching for civil rights.
    it also debunked the myth that MMG fired the first shot.

Anybody who wants to know the facts above the myths should read the latest news not 'urban legends' from the late 1960's to early 1970's.

too many people refuse to read the latest enquiries into events of that time but prefer storie's their great grandpa told them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

votecounts wrote: »
    No problem killing a few irishmen in the name of unionism, eh Keith.
    No one mentioned killing here. Just politics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Keith I'd just like to let you know the image of you I have in my head.

You are an Ian Paisley lookalike who sits in a chair and acts exactly like Father Jack. You drink Bushmills whiskey and wear an orange sash with a trilby hat. And instead of shouting out "drink, feck, girls" you just shout out God Save The Queen, No Surrender and For God and For Ulster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Lads why don't ye all feck off and stop derailing this thread.

We all get where ye stand and truly I wonder how the peace process ever worked with the mentality shown here over and over again.

There isn't a true Republican or Loyalist among ye. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

gbee wrote: »
    I voted several people, I voted strategically so the person that I wanted to win would get the transfers from the person I gave my No1 to, so whilst I gave someone my 1st preference vote, he or she is not who I voted for.

So why can't I select as few people?

Y'know what happens if everyone does this?

That candidate doesn't get eliminated because they got a tonne of first preferences, your votes don't transfer and dear sweet holy God you've accidentally elected Dana.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

hangon wrote: »
    Hi K9,i know from posts of yours that i am preaching to the converted.
    The recent inquiry into the third 'bloody Sunday' cleared all victims of anything but marching for civil rights.
    it also debunked the myth that MMG fired the first shot.

Anybody who wants to know the facts above the myths should read the latest news not 'urban legends' from the late 1960's to early 1970's.

too many people refuse to read the latest enquiries into events of that time but prefer storie's their great grandpa told them.

Grand, I'm going on my reading from books from the around the period, but I'll accept that.

Preaching to the converted? Maybe you're new around here, I'm balanced and politically aware, a Republican in my day but seen the light.

Extremists tend to post that about me, I enjoy the irony.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

You are an Ian Paisley

This is cool,i snapped a picture of Immaculate and Keith sorting this out.

http://static.guim.co.uk/Guardian/uk/gallery/2008/mar/05/politics.northernireland/PD4130168@Rev-Ian-Paisley,-Part-9958.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭billybudd

Kasabian wrote: »
    Lads why don't ye all feck off and stop derailing this thread.

We all get where ye stand and truly I wonder how the peace process ever worked with the mentality shown here over and over again.

There isn't a true Republican or Loyalist among ye. :)

Because of people like MMG and people like him on both sides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭billybudd

You are an Ian Paisley lookalike who sits in a chair and acts exactly like Father Jack. You drink Bushmills whiskey and wear an orange sash with a trilby hat. And instead of shouting out "drink, feck, girls" you just shout out God Save The Queen, No Surrender and For God and For Ulster

It is good keith is open minded enough to get involved with debate on the Island of Ireland regardless of beliefs or persuasions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

:eek: Keith looks like he's ready to take a swing at me there! :eek:

Don't worry Gerry will save me! http://ubel.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/gerry_80848t.jpg :P

K-9 wrote: »
    I'm balanced and politically aware,
    that is what i meant,should have been clearer!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

that is what i meant,should have been clearer!:)

It's about perspective!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

Keith is Uncle Andy from Give my head peace

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

cosanostra wrote: »
    Keith is Uncle Andy from Give my head peace
    More over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Yet again, filling out a ballad paper with a pencil !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Lone Stone wrote: »
    Yet again, filling out a ballad paper with a pencil !

Fields of Athenry?

At least a pencil allows you to erase mistakes if made..............

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

now I have really had enough of you, talk about delusion.... your land? really?? no, really though....???? did you even think about that post before you hit submit?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

mikom wrote: »
    Fields of Athenry?

At least a pencil allows them to erase the mistakes you made..............

There we go, fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

mikom wrote: »
    Fields of Athenry?

At least a pencil allows you to erase mistakes if made..............

or easily erased and changed before the count *COUGH* lisbontreaty *COUGH* im a bit chesty.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

The Gallagher vote don't fill out online polls, that is for certain, either that or his support has collapsed entirely, pretty sure it is at least some of the former.

He is on 8.75% here and 6.70% on politics.ie and similarly sh1t in all other current online polls I have seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

The-Rigger wrote: »
    The Gallagher vote don't fill out online polls, that is for certain, either that or his support has collapsed entirely, pretty sure it is at least some of the former.

He is on 8.75% here and 6.70% on politics.ie and similarly sh1t in all other current online polls I have seen.
    No harm to this poll or to p.ie(and the p.ie poll looks loaded with SF,if not,happy days) but it is impossible to get a handle on an exit poll anywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Dartz wrote: »
    and dear sweet holy God you've accidentally elected Dana.

Yup, thought crossed my mind, but be assured that I did not, even accidentally, vote for Dana. :)

Advertisement