Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Costume shops in city centre?

Options
  • 27-10-2011 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi looking for a costume shop that sells the superhero suits for halloween?

i know there's costumeshop.ie but don't really want to order online as wont be in the house tomorrow for delivery.

i saw that clownaround shop, but they charge the same price as buying from CS.ie just for 3 day rental :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Bearpup

Hi There,

If you do decide to order from www.thecostumeshop.ie be careful! I ordered a costume yesterday through their website. I called to cancel literally straight away as I ordered the wrong one (my bad!) after spending 20 minutes holding I got speaking "Brid" who advised that if I didn't her back from her, the order was definitely cancelled (I didn't hear back from her). I also send in 2 emails whilst I was on hold for 20 minutes.

Costume arrived today... obviously I have been charged for this... VERY annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Fun place at the side of SSG shopping centre

Massive queues though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭vamos!

anyone know if this opens on sundays? thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Not according to their FB page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fun-Place-the-Joke-Shop/182958496208?fref=ts

Try Woodies/Heatons in the suburbs, both tend to have costumes in the run up to Halloween

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

There's one on Liffey St. where the pound shop used to be, opposite Lacoste.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭vamos!

Thanks. Got sorted in heatons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

In future please start a new thread rather than digging up an old one. Thanks!

Advertisement