Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petrol cooker

• 27-10-2011 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi
    Just a quick question, I want to register my van but I see you need to have permant cooking facilities and the gas need a seperate compartment and so on. Do anybody know the standpoint on petrol cookers? can they be used instead of gas if the cooker was permanently fitted to the kitchen unit.

many thanks Craig

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

never eard of such a thing?

Is the unit you're talking about similar to Webasto diesel cookers that vent the fumes outside the vehicle?

If so I'd suspect it would be a suitable substitute. However, if it's a naked flame unit similar to Coleman/Trangia stoves, forget about it in enclosed space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 chealy1974

Thought as much, thanks for replying.
    Do anyone have an idea where I could pick up a hob and sink unit other than getting it imported second hand from uk.. any caravan breakers in ireland? munster would be great..

cheers

Advertisement