Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa Agents.

Options
  • 27-10-2011 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi I looking for people to tell me their good and bad experiences with Visa Agents and Layers. I am currently being asked between seven and ten thousand euro to have my application and TRA exam organised by Agents in this country for Australian state sponsored visa. My money will be gone by the time Im told wheather I get through or not. There is no incentive for these people to let me know wheather Iv slim chance of getting through or not. If it was a no foal no fee arangement I wouldnt be so unsure. When I was in Victoria a few months ago I had a meeting with Australian Migration and the Guy told me that Migration agents are low down on the food chain.Can somone shine a light please.

Comments

Advertisement