Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreaming of a dead relative (Grandad)

Options
  • 27-10-2011 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I had a dream last night that i was in my grannys house with my father, my granny wasnt there though. we were standing in the sittingroom, next thing my grandfather (who's 5 years dead), came into the sittingroom with a big smile on his face and both arms out, walking towards me, to hug me.

I looked at him with a confused expression on my face, thinking to myself 'your meant to be dead', but i didnt say it to him, i just went up and hugged him.
    i was never really close to my grandfather. I cant stop thinking of this dream since i woke up this morning.

Ive heard that if you dream about a dead person, it means that it is their spirit visiting you in a dream to give you a message.
    but my grandfather never spoke to me in the dream, he just smiled and hugged me.
    Anyone know what this means. As he didnt speak to me, what message do I take from this dream :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 GregoryD

hi dublin80

seems like a nice dream to me :)

I would say that if it happens just this 1 time then don't stress too much about it, but if similar things repeat just pay attention and maybe write down in a kind of a log book exactly what you remember from each time.

from 1 time its not really possible to make conclusions, could be all sorts of things both spiritual and non-spiritual. Just to give you an example I have also read that a spirit guide would present itself to you in a familiar form. There are just too many possibilities if it is only 1 time.

If you are really curious keep a dream diary like i said above.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 dublin80

My dream meant something after all. Sadly my Grandmother passed away 2 weeks ago. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 GregoryD

sad to hear about your grandma :(

though I am not sure that dream is connected to it, but who knows, it is surely nice to think that your grandpa was supporting you and kind of telling you that its ok, there is another life after or something...

anyways, sorry to hear about your loss

Advertisement