Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D15 do Business! Networking group

Options
  • 27-10-2011 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi everyone

After going to a BNI meeting the other day, I found it too expensive and frankly a bit culltish and brainwashing, not my cup of tea at all! So on that note I've decided to set up my own Dublin 15 networking group.

If you're a sole trader or business owner in D15 and are interested I'll do all the organising, all it will cost is the price of a coffee twice a month or so. Thought as well as refering each other, bartering would be beneficial ie. a solicitor looking for a website, etc.

I've set up a facebook page so if you're interested please join and we'll see if we can gather up enough people.

Not sure I'm allowed to post the link here but if you search facebook pages its called D15 do Business

Comments

Advertisement