Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP Touchpad Offical Cases and Keyboards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Fathead

A bargain alert that is creeping up in price,

€26.02 Save €-1.82
    €27.83 Incl Vat

Now with extra non saving ?????

€25.89 Save €-1.94
    €27.83 Incl Vat

• Registered Users Posts: 12,497 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

fine cases on ebay for much less money, got mine for 9 euro from china

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

It's £19.50 direct from HP.
    http://h41112.www4.hp.com/promo/webos/uk/en/tablet/touchpad-accessories.html
    Haven't checked p+p but it can't be worse than Elara's €7 or €8

The official case is worth it. Is really tidy as regards buttons and no extra bulk. Works well as a stand

Edit: Trying to add the item to the basket brings back "Item not found"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

25 in Argos for the official HP case. It's currently sold out though (status Monday this week).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Where did you get the status qwertz? I can't see anything on their website, and they couldn't tell me in store the last time I checked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

I asked in St Stevens Green and they reserved the last one in the country for me. Collected it in Jervis.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭chris1970

i got unopened hp touchpad keyboard in galway if anyone want to save on postage, pm me

Advertisement