Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Josephs Childcare in Ballybricken...comments

Options
  • 27-10-2011 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Have to leave my 18 month year old for the first time cos I got a JOB! (WOW!).

Anyone have any views on the above place, seems good. Obviously might need to PM me if necessary as I wouldn't want any businesses names bad mouthed in the public domain.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

Alot of the posters here including myself would have met the girls through the Battle of the Businesses Quiz and have to say i found them all to be a lovely bunch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Cool, thanks for that. Nice to have some positive feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭daaave

my neighbour works there-she's got all the relevent qualifications as most people do nowadays.on a personal level,she's the salt of the earth and has great time for my kids-never forgets birthdays,extra sweets for them at halloween etc. naturally good around kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lc123

Hi, I am working in this area and it would be ideal for me to use creche when the time comes as I am currently pregnant. I am hoping to return to work part time, do ye know if this place accepts kids on a part time basis? Would also be great to get some feedback as to whether it would be recommended for a young baby, 6 or 7 months old approx? Thanks.

Advertisement