Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How/where to get yourself gigs

Options
  • 27-10-2011 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Dont know theres a thread on here where people already post open slots for bands if there is i cant find it and i do apologize..

BUT if not, can anyone help us out, were a 5 piece band lookin for support gigs playin all original songs.

We've done the whole ring everywhere up for gigs malark but we are getting nowhere... Does anyone have any ideas re: best people to contact/place to go for a few slots?

Cheers

Mo
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,485 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

moprice3 wrote: »
    Dont know theres a thread on here where people already post open slots for bands if there is i cant find it and i do apologize..

BUT if not, can anyone help us out, were a 5 piece band lookin for support gigs playin all original songs.

We've done the whole ring everywhere up for gigs malark but we are getting nowhere... Does anyone have any ideas re: best people to contact/place to go for a few slots?

Cheers

Mo

Hey there. Whereabouts are you based? Do you have any recordings you can send me?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 moprice3

antodeco wrote: »
    Hey there. Whereabouts are you based? Do you have any recordings you can send me?

Hey we're based in Harolds Cross but from the Drimnagh/Clondalkin area.. Ive a few (poor) youtube videos from our first gig a while ago and three acoustic recordings that's about it? We havent got around to recording yet

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,485 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Will you send me on the details to info@4rmusic.ie

If you can attach the links to youtube and any of the recordings you have would be great.

Thanks

antodeco wrote: »
    Will you send me on the details to info@4rmusic.ie

If you can attach the links to youtube and any of the recordings you have would be great.

Thanks

Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭icanplaydrums

https://www.facebook.com/liveandunsigneddublin
    These guys run gigs in The Pint on Eden Quay all the time and they got free slots for gigs coming up soon I think

• Advertisement

https://www.facebook.com/liveandunsigneddublin
    These guys run gigs in The Pint on Eden Quay all the time and they got free slots for gigs coming up soon I think

Yeah we got one with them luckily enough but its hard finding others i find, used to be easier when i was 17 and 18 ha

Advertisement