Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC new home

• 27-10-2011 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭

Ok so i have just bought a new home and its prewired for upc with 2 boxes and that. i ring upc and they havent got the address registered on their system yet!!

I was told over the phone this could take up to 3 wks!!! does any1 know of a way to speed this process up?? I know UPC have some reps who post on here from time to time. im sure it doesnt take an awful lot to register an address on the system!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

I also wouldn't mind knowing what has to be done to get UPC to register an address

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭tazzzZ

3 wks on and UPC are still giving me the run around!!! This is an absolute joke!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

You could try to PM UPC: Jason to see if there's anything he can do, or even point you at those that can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭tazzzZ

PMed jason 3 wks ago also and he basically said its a different dept and there was nothing he could do.

lastest update was yesterday they said it has been confirmed that i can get all services however they have not added my address to the system for billing and should be there at some stage today!!! i'll believe it when i see it!!!

Advertisement