Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday'Uns

Options
  • 27-10-2011 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

A policeman noticed an old lady standing on a street corner during a sudden windstorm.

She was bracing herself by holding a light post with one hand, and she was holding her hat snuggly against her head with her other hand.

Unfortunately, a strong gust blew her dress upward, and it continued to flap in the wind, exposing her privates for everyone to see.

The policeman asked, "Hey Lady, everybody is taking a look at what you've got.

Don't you think that pulling your dress down is more important than worrying about your hat?"

"Look, sonny,.... what these people are looking at is 85 years old.

But the hat is BRAND NEW!"

An old retired sailor puts on his old uniform and goes down to the docks once more for old times sake.

He finds a little prostitute and goes up into the room with her, draping his sailor suit across the bed.

He's goin' at it as best he can for a guy his age and asks,

"How am I doin'?"

The prostitute says, "Well, sailor, you're doing about three knots."

"What's that?", he asks.

She says,

"You're knot hard,

you're knot in,

And you're knot getting your money back."

Two elderly ladies are sitting on the front porch, doing nothing.

One old lady turns to the other and asks, "Do you still get horny?"

The other replies, "Oh sure I do."

The first old lady asks, "What do you do about it?"

The second old lady replies, "I suck a lifesaver."

After a few moments, the first old lady asks……………Who drives you to the beach?

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement