Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Vincent McMorrow

Options
  • 27-10-2011 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Went to see him in the Opera House in Cork.

He was absolutely brilliant, I would definitely recommend going to see him but his tour is over now.

He made tremendously loud noise, was not what I was expecting considering his album. His drummer was awesome.

It was a lovely intimate gig, one of the best I've been to. He has some voice on him.

He said he's going to be working on his second album come December, hopefully it will be just as good or better than his first!

Also his support act, the Staves are really worth checking out. They are three sisters but they were quite something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Was at the Cork gig also. First time seeing him live and was impressed, James and his band were fantastic. Some nice random banter between songs as well :)

The new songs sound good, look forward to seeing if they make the new album.

Agreed about the Staves also, they were very good. Suited the tone of the night.

Advertisement