Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheres the right forum

Options
  • 27-10-2011 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi I thought there was a forum here for gigs? I just wanted to know if anyone that has been to a gig in the O2 recently could help me.

I am going to the Chili Peppers next week and I was wondering if the Standing area is big. I just want to know if i need to que for ages to have a half decent view. I know the layout probably changes from gig to gig but just to get a rough idea.

Thanks

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

Gigs & Events is probably what you're looking for.

Alternatively to find out the layout of a venue for a gig, perhaps have a look at the seating charts of the Ticketmaster website?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Deemol

Thanks for reply when i clicked into that link, a warning came up that I "do not have permission to access this page" I don't know why it doesnt seem like a page that should be private and I definitely dont think I could have been kicked out of it unless someone else has my log in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Deemol wrote: »
    Thanks for reply when i clicked into that link, a warning came up that I "do not have permission to access this page" I don't know why it doesnt seem like a page that should be private and I definitely dont think I could have been kicked out of it unless someone else has my log in.

It worked OK for me. Perhaps you could ask in the "Help Desk" forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=30

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

The reason you can't access that forum is that you've been banned from there. The reason given is
    Unknown, ban set before 2008.
    I can't see any posts that you've made in the Gigs & Events forum which may have caused you to be banned but they may have been deleted. I will ask the mods if they know anything about it and if not, the best thing to do is start a thread here and we'll get an admin to review it straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Deemol

Malice wrote: »
    The reason you can't access that forum is that you've been banned from there. The reason given is

I can't see any posts that you've made in the Gigs & Events forum which may have caused you to be banned but they may have been deleted. I will ask the mods if they know anything about it and if not, the best thing to do is start a thread here and we'll get an admin to review it straight away.

Thanks for your reply I have done this so hopefully will find out soon. I really cant think of anything i could have said, unless someone didnt like my taste in music!!

Thanks again

D

• Advertisement
Advertisement