Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Millar Marsh all day Carpark (Johnstown/omniplex)

• 27-10-2011 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

hey everyone

i know the cost of all dayparking here but i was wondering if you pay the all day parking fee af half 6 tonight does it give all day parking tommorrow or just 2 hours parking in the morning???

prices
    1.80 for 1 hour
    3.60 for 2 hours(all day parking)

im living in the area and just wondering the cheapest way of parking(its my girlfriends car not mine so its no registered to my address.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I'd say you could be in trouble if the ticket has the date of the day before on it. If it was after 12am you might be OK.

I used to do this when I lived in town but it was parking discs.

Often had to crawl down the stairs before 8am and put a ticket on the car or move it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭south

no way would I leave a car parked there over night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

south wrote: »
    no way would I leave a car parked there over night.

When i worked in Centra in Railway square the average amount of cars broken into was 3 per week :)
    Guards used to be in looking for cctv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Have a look at the railway square car park, the in door one, that might be cheap enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Yea I agree,no way would I leave it there over night! If you drive around it the place is full of broken glass from cars.

The railway square one looks reasonable enough, not 100% sure on the price though! They do weekly rates.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

didnt realise it asso dodge but i suppose its an open carpark and alot of people pass through at night so i suppose its only natural that stuff happens. thanks for all the help everyone i think ill see if i can get a pass fr onbe of the indoor carparks around.

Advertisement