Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BATTLEFIELD 3---28/10/11/---Discussion

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

What's boosting?
    one of 2 things.

Taking a tank/vehicle. Shooting/rocketing it, repairing it while someone resupplies you for the whole round.

Flipping vehicle and repairing it.

Apparently one guy has a recon spm of 69011.

Not possible so thats hacked I'm betting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

Seems to be shít all people on BATTLEFIELD 3 (PS3)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

You could make a tune out of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Seems to be shít all people on BATTLEFIELD 3 (PS3)

Have you added any of us from the list? There's never a shortage of folks to play with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

Spear wrote: »
    It's the term someone uses when they don't know the correct term of statpadding.

statpadding and boosting are different things

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Like a dog earlier. Had a few decent rounds and a few not so decent. Then, in one of the last games I was going to play, we were playing conquest on Grand Bazaar and I was having a pretty good round for me. About two minutes to go and I lose connection to the EA server. Was able to re-join the same game a few seconds later but of course lost all points etc. Sickened.

Conquest on Operation Firestorm is quickly becoming my least favourite game to play. 12 against 12 isn't enough for the amount of pissing about in vehicles that goes on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Like a dog earlier. Had a few decent rounds and a few not so decent. Then, in one of the last games I was going to play, we were playing conquest on Grand Bazaar and I was having a pretty good round for me. About two minutes to go and I lose connection to the EA server. Was able to re-join the same game a few seconds later but of course lost all points etc. Sickened.

Conquest on Operation Firestorm is quickly becoming my least favourite game to play. 12 against 12 isn't enough for the amount of pissing about in vehicles that goes on.

BF is a PC franchise mostly. COD has had enough years to design for console whereas if DICE went purely on consoles, the hardcore PC fanbase would be moaning. And why wouldn't they? The fact is, this generations consoles just are not powerful enough to give us the BF experience. I've seen it go on PC first hand, and it's an entirely different game, tbh. Total mayhem with 64 players. Thats what it was made for.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

yeah theres a few levels which are just either too big, or just have too many vehicles.. others then have too few vehicles.. theres a few have 1 or 2 tanks like.. and when they appear noone has rockets handy so they clean up for a bit

either way a lot of it is grand. really wanna hve a few squad games though and i reckon ill love it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I must have this gun with the explosive rounds!

Get my Terry Crews on!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement