Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NC30 Radiator fan

• 27-10-2011 7:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41

Does anyone have a fan for an NC30 they want to sell.Mine has packed in and none of the breakers seem to have any.:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

WayneD1982 wrote: »
    Does anyone have a fan for an NC30 they want to sell.Mine has packed in and none of the breakers seem to have any.:(

There's a lad on biker.ie offered one to me - it's with a rad that's in for repair apparently that he doesn't want and it's a freebie - I was looking for a fan switch but got sorted via fleabay

Have a look at the Radiator fan switch thread in the workshop forum

Advertisement