Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Router Restarting Randomly

• 27-10-2011 7:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭

I am rocking the Cisco EPC2425 like most UPC customers but I seem to be having an issue with it at the moment.
    The router seems to restart randomly(or so I thought), but I have seen to correlation between downloading and browsing at the same time. The whole router restarts and it needs to restart all of the connections, so it leaves me disconnected for about 5mins or so before I can use the net again.

I contacted UPC support today and they told me that they would change some settings on my router so that it wouldnt happen again, but all they did( that I can see) is change my SSID and password.
    Just wondering if anyone also has this issue and if so, what did you do to resolve it.

Comments

Advertisement