Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window repairs Dublin North

Options
  • 27-10-2011 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭

Just had the child messing in the back garden, he threw a stone at the window, now I have a crack in it.

It's a single glazed with aluminium frames, 120cm x 50cm approx in size.

Does anyone know a reliable company in North Dublin (Beaumont, off Collins Avenue), which is not too expensive (if possible without callout charge)?

Thanks for your help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Maid Marian

Hi I had Christy Campbell in Limerick City fit 5 windows. I am having problems with him at the moment. I havent payed him all the money so I am calling the shots not him. Three of the windows have minor defects. As for Munter Joinery stay away from them. They are over rated. My brother had them fit five windows in his house, they were very rough taking out the windows and cause a lot of dirt and dust. The quality is not there, their window handles are poor and weak and my friend in Tipperary who had all his windows fitted with Munter Joinery just discovered that his upstairs bedroom window handle fell off the other day when he tryed to close the window. The hinge broke. Hold back the money until everything is right with these companies and watch them closely putting in the windows. Never! ever pay straight away!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

These guys are great:

http://www.artanewindows.ie/index.php

We used them in the family home and they did a lovely job.

Advertisement