Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish students!

Options
  • 27-10-2011 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

hey ,
    I wanted to know if there are any polish students in ul ? I will be going to ul next yr ( hopefully) and I want to know if there are any polish people living together or something ? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

hey ,
    I wanted to know if there are any polish students in ul ? I will be going to ul next yr ( hopefully) and I want to know if there are any polish people living together or something ? :D

its limerick so ya there will be plenty of polish people id imagine, ive a couple of them in my course....

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Damianlegend

its limerick so ya there will be plenty of polish people id imagine, ive a couple of them in my course....

do dey live on the campus ? I would love to live with polish people next year when i go there.. If you could give me their names or facebook or whatever i would really appreciate that ;) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Bit creepy. :eek:

Tbh OP, your better off going for Campus Accom and going for the Lottery of housemates - some of my best friends are people I only met through being thrown in together in the same house.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Damianlegend

cson wrote: »
    Bit creepy. :eek:

Tbh OP, your better off going for Campus Accom and going for the Lottery of housemates - some of my best friends are people I only met through being thrown in together in the same house.

its not creepy haha i'am polish so i woulf really like to live with polish people lol dats obvious like :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Would be better off going for random housemates, will give you a push to make friends and go for something a little unfamiliar :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

Polish fetish going on me thinks :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

the govt wants you to integrate with the Irish community :D

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭seen2Bgreen

Freaky.

Advertisement