Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice re: T shirt design

Options
  • 27-10-2011 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a Dublin printing company that will design a small number of t shirts for me? i have bad quality images of what I want but printing companies wont take them.

1. Does anyone have any advice on improving image quality?
    2. Can anyone suggest a company who will do this? I've already googled etc. and nothing seems to fit the bill.
    3. (If 1&2 are non-runners) Does anyone accept cash/pints/flowers/sweet love to redesign them for me? There are 3 separate designs, mostly text in single colours.

Apologies in advance if I breach any codes of conduct, I understand that services wanted are supposed to go into adverts.ie but i just wanted to sound you well-qualified people out before posting re: point 3.

Thanks for reading

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Valdez

What Design are you looking for a redesign with? I can help mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭laserlad2010

essentially its three designs. Two are text only, third has a little roundy man with a barbell. Neon colours and some slanty/ragged writing.

I am perfectly willing to pay!

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭laserlad2010

PM'd you there.

Advertisement