Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Centre Hair Salons

Options
  • 27-10-2011 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭

Where do you go to get your hair done? I am looking for somewhere that is not too pricey but is decent (I don't want to repeat the time I went to a dirt cheap ethnic place where the guy cutting my hair didn't speak English and what I wanted got lost in translation and actually got I got a haircut that looked like it was done by a 5 year old in the dark). I am willing to pay €50 for somewhere decent but it would be great it I could find cheaper - do share please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Jocasta

I always recommend Halo. It's on the same street as the Hairy Lemon pub, right across the road from Break from the Border. Think they are €55 for a cut, so its a little more than you wanted to spend but I always leave happy, and find that the cut lasts a bit longer than other places I've tried. Plus the staff really listen to what you want done.

I know a lot of people who go to Ozlo in the George's st arcade as well. I went once and the cut was good, but seem to grow out quite quickly if you know what i mean? Think they often do promotions and student discount though.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Chickus

i swear by Lunatic Fringe on Liffey street (off Henry st) .Jemma there is fantastic...she knows exactly what yer looking for and suggests better ideas etc.. its a super friendly spot also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭moonshinerocks

Thanks for both suggestions, how much is Lunatic Fringe?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Chickus

I think Jemma is 39 for wash, cut and blowdry..jade is very good also

Advertisement