Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no dart

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Dart line is fully open from the morning. Can't link to the site from my phone.

My news source is the Irish rail twitter feed.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭darter

Damo9090 wrote: »

YES!!!

"Good news from Lansdowne! Grand Canal Dock-Sydney Parade line to reopen 1st thing tomorrow (Tues 8th November). Full services will operate."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Dublin Chick

darter wrote: »
    Just got on a 4 at Merrion Sq. to go to Sydney Parade. The driver looked at my rail pass, and said "this is a bus, not a train - I don't take rail passes". He apparently has been living on the moon for the last week.

Seriously what is wrong with him! That is very strange! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Dublin Chick

darter wrote: »
    YES!!!

"Good news from Lansdowne! Grand Canal Dock-Sydney Parade line to reopen 1st thing tomorrow (Tues 8th November). Full services will operate."

Excellent news!!!!!!! Thank goodness!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭hamstervision

Just made the 16:50 84x at Eden Quay. Barely got a seat. Not a good sign for those waiting at Nassau St...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Damo9090 wrote: »

Yay!

We get our bus back...

Advertisement