Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billy Martin

Options
  • 27-10-2011 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi new to boards.ie apologies if I am posting in the wrong place, I've read pretty much all the forums on Billy Martin some good some not so good was just hoping to hear from people if they have been to him and for feedback...I have been to him recently going through a break up which he picked up on straight away and told me the future outcome which I am hoping to happen, I never got a time frame off him when the outcome will happen which I now wish I had asked. So any feedback on his future predictions and if they came through would be greatly appreciated smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭remembering

Esedge wrote: »
    Hi new to boards.ie apologies if I am posting in the wrong place, I've read pretty much all the forums on Billy Martin some good some not so good was just hoping to hear from people if they have been to him and for feedback...I have been to him recently going through a break up which he picked up on straight away and told me the future outcome which I am hoping to happen, I never got a time frame off him when the outcome will happen which I now wish I had asked. So any feedback on his future predictions and if they came through would be greatly appreciated smile.gif

hi ya

my sister went to see him years ago and i'll always remember her telling me the things he told her were extremely spooky, her friend had died and he was able to tell her things that no one else could EVER have known as she was the only with her at the time when she died, she just couldnt believe it. hope that helps a little and let me know if u go and see him.. there is a also a lady in clondalkin who is extremely accruate as my other sister went to hear some stuff about herself and she predicted so much about me that came so true a few months later, she is so accurate that i would be afraid to go and see her, i had made an appointment but cancelled at the last minute as she is so good as i also know other people that went to see her and she is so spot on... best wishes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Esedge

hi ya

my sister went to see him years ago and i'll always remember her telling me the things he told her were extremely spooky, her friend had died and he was able to tell her things that no one else could EVER have known as she was the only with her at the time when she died, she just couldnt believe it. hope that helps a little and let me know if u go and see him.. there is a also a lady in clondalkin who is extremely accruate as my other sister went to hear some stuff about herself and she predicted so much about me that came so true a few months later, she is so accurate that i would be afraid to go and see her, i had made an appointment but cancelled at the last minute as she is so good as i also know other people that went to see her and she is so spot on... best wishes

Thanks so much for the feedback, it has just been over 3 weeks since I saw him previous to that I have seen him twice before and I found him good. Just really hoping what he said this time will come through...will keep you updated if it does :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭remembering

Esedge wrote: »
    Thanks so much for the feedback, it has just been over 3 weeks since I saw him previous to that I have seen him twice before and I found him good. Just really hoping what he said this time will come through...will keep you updated if it does :)

your very welcome, i hope it comes true for you.. let me know how it goes and good luck.. im just to afraid to go to them anymore.. think its an age thing!! :D happy halloween !

• Registered Users Posts: 27 daffidol

went to see billy last night to be honest didnt find him that good at all,kept asking questions and looking for a reaction. didnt come remotely close to anything that related to me have some stuff going on which i thought he might have an insight to didnt mention any of it. I wont be going back for more

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lainey1611

i went to see Billy in October 2010, i tthought he was very good and told me things no-one else could, now he didnt get everything correct i will admit, but he got most of everything right, i went with a friend of mine and NONE of what he told her came through, but he did tell her things that ahd already happened!!! i went as a none beliver but left beliving, for the sake of €30 i dont see why anyone curious wouldnt go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AoifaMac

I saw Billy a few years back when I was home from Canada. I found the contact info but does anyone know if he will do phone readings or even email as I won't be in Ireland for a while. Thanks in advance! Grá agus Solas!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

AoifaMac wrote: »
    I saw Billy a few years back when I was home from Canada. I found the contact info but does anyone know if he will do phone readings or even email as I won't be in Ireland for a while. Thanks in advance! Grá agus Solas!

AFAIK, he doesn't. All I know is that he reads for people in The Yukon bar in Mullingar. You could try calling them to ask him if he does phone or email readings though. +353 (0)44 9340251

• Registered Users Posts: 1 twinnorju1989

I saw billy today and I have to say I was seriously disappointed. all his comments were vague and nothing specific. he also started off by describing what type of person I am and was completely wrong he said I was a very loud outgoing person and im a girl who is one of the lads that could not be more wrong I am a very shy quiet person who is most definitely not one of the lads. he also said that I come from a very bad back ground again completely untrue I come from the most loving family you could ever ask for. he never picked up that I am a twin he also guessed that I was a teacher when in actual fact im a nurse. he said that I would work with children when that is one area I most definitely do not want to work in. he didnt tell me anything that anyone could not have guessed was sooooo sooooo disapointed as I had heard great things and we had travelled from quite a distance to see him. oh and I was in there ten minutes for 40 euro which was robbery! I have been to a few psychics before so it is not that I am a sceptic I realy believe in that sort of thing. my friend who came with me felt the same he told her she worked in an office when she is a cleaner in a hotel. she also felt like she had to keep asking him questions as he gave her nothing. definitely not recommend him

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sandra catherine

Hi all I went to see billy last night with two pals in Tullamore. We were seen before the time were supposed to see him at. billy saw all three of us and all three were blown away by him. He got us spot on, things he shouldn't of known he new. I'm a billy believer. He didn't really give a prediction for the future as he said its up to me if I choose that path, my decision, makes complete sence. I would definitely say he is worth the visit, as long as your not putting your life on what he says it should always be taken with a pinch of salt and not to be 100% as if that was the case you'd go mad. We came out from seeing Billy and were delayed and dissapointed that it was over I could of sat with him all night. Some of the posts said billy may of been tired we saw him at 7om but can imagine if you were seeing him at 10pm he would be wrecked at he starts at 1pm so suggest you go early. Hope tis helps other definitely reccomend him.

If your reading this Billy thanks for the reading :-)

sandra x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 wantanangel

Hi all, I am going to see Billy tomorrow with a friend. I have a few specific things I want to know, should I ask him.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 lookalike

Hi all, I am going to see Billy tomorrow with a friend. I have a few specific things I want to know, should I ask him.

Hi wantanangel,

Wondering how you got on with Billy???
    Did you ask him,

Hi lookalike

I am in awh of this man. He was 100% right with my past. There is no way in this world he could have ever guessed let alone know what happened in my past and he had it to a tee. As for my future, that remains to be seen but I am really hoping he is right. He described my personality perfectly. I would highly recommend him. Now in saying that, my friend came with me and she went in after me. She didn't have as good an experience. In fairness he did tell her a few things that you couldn't just guess but overall she wasn't totally impressed. I think it depends on the person and how well you can be read. I would say one thing. Go in with an open mind if you are going to see him.

Hope this helps :):)

Forgot to mention. I had a couple of questions that I wanted to ask him and he answered one of two of them during the reading but I was so taken back by the things he knew that I couldn't think straight and only asked him one specific question. His answer is what I wanted to hear so I really hope it is true.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 lookalike

Hi wantanangel,
    I've been to see Billy, actually around this time last year.
    And like you I thought he was amazing, my past, present 100% accurate, future that remains to be seen, I'd love to go see him again, but feel he'd tell me the same again!!!

Think I'll wait a few years!!!

Like urself id go again reason being that he gave me a chance to ask him questions but I was so taken back by him that I couldn't think so id like a chance to ask him ... has anything he said for ur future come true or are u still waiting. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 27 daffidol

Hi does anyone have the number for Noel in the Phoneix Park. or someone really good please.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭claypigeon777

Does he know next weeks lotto numbers? If he's a psychic why doesn't he win every week? Or why doesn't he make lots of money on the stock market? Surely if he were the real deal he wouldn't have to do psychic readings for a living?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Does he know next weeks lotto numbers? If he's a psychic why doesn't he win every week? Or why doesn't he make lots of money on the stock market? Surely if he were the real deal he wouldn't have to do psychic readings for a living?
    Please see my note in another thread re thread spoiling. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mick321

How did u get on wit billy Martin wit he tel u about relateship and how to fix them ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Mick321 wrote: »
    How did u get on wit billy Martin wit he tel u about relateship and how to fix them ??

I think you're looking for a counsellor and not a fortune teller.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Addle wrote: »
    I think you're looking for a counsellor and not a fortune teller.

Mick321, I think what Addle was trying to say -- albeit, in a rather blunt, unhelpfully sparse way -- is that the likes of Billy Martin is not in a position to tell you what to do with your relationships. When I saw him myself (several years ago at this stage), I even remember him saying to me from the start that he wasn't going to tell me to what to do in any area of my life; that his reading was only to be used as a guide, parts of which I could take or leave.

Having said that, I do know of another Boardsie (who has posted about Billy on this forum previously), who was directly advised by Billy to take certain, fairly specific actions in a difficult relationship-related situation. I think this Boardsie had expressly asked Billy for suggestions on what to do though. In any event, I know that this person found Billy's suggestions (which they acted on) to be very helpful and constructive, so no harm done there...

Mick321, I don't know how complex these relationship problems of yours are but, going to see Billy Martin probably shouldn't be any harm -- as long as you aren't actually expecting him to resolve all the problems for you within the confines of a 15-30 minute reading. I think the best he would be able to do for you is provide you with some information that shows either the other person's (possibly largely unknown -- to you) side of everything, a couple of possible future outcomes (should you act in such-and-such a way, and the like), or just rustle up some insights that gives you a different perspective of what's going on.

I don't know the specifics of your relationship problems, but I've always said that any person can benefit from seeing a counsellor -- even if they aren't in dire straits as such, and just use the service to talk through stuff that's bothering them. With that in mind, I'd say you have nothing to lose and everything to gain, if that's the route you choose to take with this.

Advertisement