Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where i could get black angel wings?

Options
  • 27-10-2011 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi There,
    I was just wondering if anyone would know where i could get black feathery (if possible) wings? In or around kilkenny.
    I've left my halloween costume a bit late! Eeek! Even Carlow/Waterford/Clonmel if anyone knows of anywhere?
    Thanks so much! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Just buy "ordinary" fairy ones in a pound shop,, dunnes etc and pull black tights over them

(the things I know :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Or make an airframe out of a pair of wire clothes hangers and pull the tights over that. Attach the wings to your clothes using duct tape or cable-ties.

Hangers can also be used to make a handy makeshift aerial, handcuffs, or to hang clothes on.

Tights can also be used as a last-minute substitute for a broken fan belt or to cover unsightly varicose veins, and you can also pop them in someone's mouth to muffle their screams. Secured with duct tape of course.

Stores your tights and hangers by hanging the tights on the hangers and then hanging them in a wardrobe, or if you have a large car boot like I do, simply pop them in there with the cable ties, rope, shovel, bag of lime and duct tape, and you'll always have them handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Fabby, I was thinking of asking you to join me for a coffee some time but I think I've changed my mind.

Cloak hanger use to be good for opening cars but that was then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

We can buy take away coffees from the Black Quarry 24 hr some night and take a walk down along the river if you like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Me no like.

The kind of "take out" I was thinking about involved witty banter and the exchanging of opinions about life in Kilkenny!

Cloak-hangers at dawn!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭scatty

hi phycho8itch i know claires in mac donagh were selling black wings don't know if they are still in stock but you could give them a try :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭psycho8itch

Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions! I tried Claires and they had practically every colour apart from black! :( I made some myself in the end and decorated with some black feather boa's! Thanks again! :)

Advertisement