Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychiatry Scam

Options
  • 28-10-2011 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Ok...i am a disgruntled "victim" of the psychiatry "industry" as i have just woken up from a psychiatric medication waking coma....which i have been in for the past 13 years!

All the psychiatrists i have met have been uncaring, willful drug pushers who couldn't diagnose a piss up in a brewery........and as for the doctors...just mindless dealers.

Stricter regulation on prescription drugs, particularly psychotropic medications, and the prescription pad wielding doctors that issue them.....

We need to control BigPharma pawns...or else, what's next...drugging en masse....oh yeah the dept of health already has a policy on that - Water Fluoridation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Biologic

doctors.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭donegal11

Why did you take the medications if you didn't need them. What do you want them to do for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ImRighturWrong

donegal11 wrote: »
    Why did you take the medications if you didn't need them. What do you want them to do for you?

I was encouraged to take them when i was young, dumb and vulnerable!
    Simple as that, and once i was on that crap.....tunnel vision all the way.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Psychiatrists have an impossible job.What can they do in 20 minutes once a month?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ImRighturWrong

errr....stop dishing out psychotropic drugs for patients displaying vague symptoms of one of their ever increasing list of "illnesses".
    Oh....and learn to say no to corporate pharmaceutical sales reps!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

op, take this to conspiracy theories if you wish, or keep posting in AH where you already posted this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement