Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hall hire for childrens birthday?

Options
  • 28-10-2011 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi

I am looking for somewhere around Swords to hold a kids birthday party, old fashioned jelly and ice cream party with pass the parcel etc... I'm not a fan of the playcentre type parties so really just looking for hall or small room we can rent for a few hours.

Any suggestions appreciated.x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Kumsheen

I've seen the sweet emporium shop in skerries hold private parties but that's probably a bit far out for you. Maybe some place in swords would do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

St. Maurs G.A.A club in Rush. 01 8438233

Huge hall with the added bonus of Basketball hoops and lines marked for playing kids games

www.stmaursgaa.ie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

The community centre in Rivervalley rent rooms for parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublin Mark

We have a friend who has booked one of the rooms at Ardgillan Castle - not too sure of the cost though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭bernyh

thank you so much for your reply's I have emailed most of them and I'm awaiting a reply, but if you have in the meantime any other suggestions while I am waiting for replys I am more than appreciated.

Thanks again.xx

Berny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭bernyh

*appreciative lol

Advertisement