Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon trade in.

Options
  • 28-10-2011 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey guys, wasn't sure where to post this one, hopefully I'm in the right forum. Anyway I wanted to trade in my copy of Red Dead Redamption (xbox360) for the GOTY version with Amazon. I have an English billing address I can use but I was wondering if they will accept goods shipped from Ireland as the T&C's state that "(In order) to participate in the Programme, you must (a) be at least 18 years old, (b) ship your products only from the United Kingdom and (c) have a billing and physical address located in the United Kingdom. Products shipped from outside the United Kingdom will not be accepted or returned."

Have any of you ever used Amazon trade in from Ireland or even have a merchant account with them? If so how did you do it?

Advertisement