Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Strange pop up from Flash Player. Can't get rid of it.

• 28-10-2011 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

For some reason at the moment I keep getting an annoying pop up from my Adobe Flash Player (pic attached) asking me to allow/deny one site or another permission to store information on my computer?

No matter what I click the pop up either comes back up on the next video or just stays on screen blocking the view of videos on youtube/rteplayer/yahoo or any other site I go on. It's driving me nuts at this stage.

Does anyone know how i can get rid of this?

Thanks guys
    DrF ;-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

It's in the settings for flash player you can tell it whether to allow, forbid or ask and set the maximum amount of space.

Right click on any video choose settings and set accordingly. The settings are for the flash player itself not the video, so once set they will remain the same until you reset them.

I am not sure whether when the player is updated to a new version if the existing settings are retained or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭DrFroggies

Thanks guys...I'll check that out!:)

Advertisement