Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

250gb Xbox + 2 new games + 12 months xbl €230 @ Amazon

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Click Help beside "Your Account" on the top right of the page:

180402.png

Then click "How to contact support"
    180403.png

Then click "Contact Us"
    180404.png

You'll be asked to log in again. Then you will have to pick your order (or if the console is the last order you placed it will be picked automatically). Select the problem as being Payment Issues, Charged Wrong Price and click Chat.
    180405.png

A popup will open, fill in your initial query as per my previous post and click start chatting. A support rep will connect to your session and deal with your problem.

180406.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,853 ✭✭✭Trampas

I see this

order.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

No idea, I suppose you could drop them a mail then. You might want to send in another support request regarding the fact you have no chat option to communicate with support too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,853 ✭✭✭Trampas

Spent 15mins talking to them and they will not budge on the price.

They said there was a glitch but can't say what the glitch was.

I have opened a new thread in consumer issues to see what my options are

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

See my earlier post on this.
    Just open dispute with your CC company, once you have the e-mail with the price its a simple process.
    mik_da_man wrote: »
    If its on an email that's all you have to pay. If they charge more get a chargeback done for the difference by your cc company. Quite straight forward as they are essentially charging you more than you agreed to.

I've done it in the past when they tried to overcharge me.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭rubicon99

Hi all,

they charged my cc 256.26 Euro instead of 211. I sent an email through Amazon to customer support wondering why i have been charged different. got below answer. Will keep u posted.

Hello Alexander
    I am sorry to hear that you have been charged extra other than you have authorised for your order #xxxxxxx.
    Further to your e-mail, please note that we are currently aware of this issue and are waiting for further information.
    As soon as we have this information, I will update you accordingly. Please expect a further update within 5 business days. Please be aware that this is the maximum amount of time it will take for us to update you.
    Should you require any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us by replyig to this e-mail.
    Thank you for your patience and for bringing this matter to our attention.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Quick question folks, I ordered the 4G Xbox, Fifa 12 and the HDMI cable, it came to £153.
    Their converter reckons that equals to 185Euro, does it heckers like. I used another converter and it came up as 177Euro.
    Suppose 7 quid is feck all really.
    185 Euro for an Xbox and Fifa 12 seems like a bargain to me! I've been keeping an eye out for buying one in Ireland for the past while, even second hand ones are expensive enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Panthro wrote: »
    Quick question folks, I ordered the 4G Xbox, Fifa 12 and the HDMI cable, it came to £153.
    Their converter reckons that equals to 185Euro, does it heckers like. I used another converter and it came up as 177Euro.
    Suppose 7 quid is feck all really.
    185 Euro for an Xbox and Fifa 12 seems like a bargain to me! I've been keeping an eye out for buying one in Ireland for the past while, even second hand ones are expensive enough.

have you actually ordered it yet? the 4gb with fifa 12 was €169 in hmv when i was there on friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Hogey007 wrote: »
    have you actually ordered it yet? the 4gb with fifa 12 was €169 in hmv when i was there on friday.

Yeah just ordered, ara shíte!
    Might see if I can cancel, cheers for the HMV heads up!

• Advertisement

Panthro wrote: »
    Yeah just ordered, ara shíte!
    Might see if I can cancel, cheers for the HMV heads up!

no problem canceling, if u do it before dispatch day.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_161651647_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000591333&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=16SRKSF4RCM6MMNRFYNS&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=257939187&pf_rd_i=506846

works out about €230 (€242 for matte black) with 12 months xbl, battlefield 3, hdmi cable, and either forza 4/fifa 12/gow3

if you really want to push the boat out, you can also get 250gb (glossy) + kinect + 12 months xbl + bf3 + gow3 + forza 4 + hdmi cable for approx €335

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_161651647_5?ie=UTF8&docId=1000591273&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=042NTF1MSXM58Q79F9J6&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=257939187&pf_rd_i=506846

above deal is back on Amazon. u get Free Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary and u can add Skyrim for 20 pounds :eek:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_144731_27660801_pe_pack5/?docId=1000598623&ie=UTF8

Advertisement