Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 28-10-2011 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

lost my phone in a taxi and left my bag on the luas..im up in college in dublin, anyone know any numbers i can ring..sound :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Was going to say carriage office but check out this:

http://www.garda.ie/Controller.aspx?Page=100

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

LUAS lost property contact form
    customer care 1800 300 604

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

In the same day?? Jaysus ur a disaster!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

you might have a chance of gettin the phone back if you have any information on the taxi,the taxi frivers name,his plate,.his reg,his taxi company,if its just some random taxi driver and you have absolutely no info then your chances are slim

regarding the bag on the luas, i would doubt very much that was handed in, with all the undesireable people travelling the luas chances are it was picked up within 5 mins after you got off the tram and someone went to town with your cash

Advertisement