Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H&M Athlone

Options
  • 28-10-2011 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering what H&M is Athlone is like for maternity and baby clothes? Do they have good selection? Thinking of going there from Sligo instead of going all the way to Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

It's not a huge shop by any means but we usually find what we need when it comes to baby clothes. But, of course, selection in some of the Dublin stores will be a lot better.

Another Swedish shop that has some cool baby clothes is Lindex and they now deliver to Ireland:
    http://www.lindex.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Thanks yes I love lindex and cubus is another one. I lived in Norway for awhile so shopped there a lot :)
    Great they deliver to Ireland now.
    What do you think my chances are of getting a nice maternity dress in h&m for a wedding are?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

Hobbitfeet wrote: »
    What do you think my chances are of getting a nice maternity dress in h&m for a wedding are?

Zero!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

:) thanks have managed to find something in Sligo thank god

• Advertisement
Advertisement