Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carnival/Funfair dublin

Options
  • 28-10-2011 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Anybody know where there is a carnival/funfair in dublin at the moment? My gf said she seen there was one on in the Drimnagh area, but I want to surprise her but can't find it anywhere??

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭lau1247

there's one here at the moment, saw it as I went by

Google Map

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

It's on the abandoned site on Davitt Rd in Drimnagh, just up from Drimnagh Luas Stop.

There's also a circus on the site of where Chamber St Flats used to be on Cork St.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Theres one at Charlestown Shopping Centre in Finglas currently, actually i think thats a Circus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Hallows92

Thanks everybody :D

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

lau1247 wrote: »
    there's one here at the moment, saw it as I went by

Google Map

Yeah I noticed this as I passed the spire on the way to work this morning. Looks like they could be open this evening. Good times....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

The one is drimnagh is not the best ,its fairly small,the rides arent great either,they have 1 big bungee slingshot ride,thats the main attraction,they have a walsters and a haunted house and some baby rides..

i guess its bettr than nothing if you can find any others,but it would be bottom of my list of funfairs if your just a couple in your 20s,would be betetr if you had a small child i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Little Miss Lady

It's a bit further a field for you but there's one in Collin's Avenue, Whitehall at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 4 beefiron

The same question as the original poster: Any funfairs in the Dublin area at the moment?

Thanks

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,541 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

beefiron wrote: »
    The same question as the original poster: Any funfairs in the Dublin area at the moment?

Thanks

There's a sizeable one in Chalestown, Finglas at the moment. Big Wheel etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 beefiron

humberklog wrote: »
    There's a sizeable one in Chalestown, Finglas at the moment. Big Wheel etc.

Thanks for that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement