Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike repairs

• 28-10-2011 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hi all,

Can anybody recommend any bike repair shop in the clare area. i have a mountain bike that needs a good few things done.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Tierney's on Abbey Street, bike entrance next to the Friary, would be the only I would know of

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

hi,
    i would always have gone to tierneys too. there is also a place in the gort road industrial estate that sells bikes and im sure they do repairs too..(i dont know much about them though).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭opinionated3

You could also try top part in smithstown. They have a dedicated cycling side now manned by knowledgeable cyclists too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭Niall_G

I have always found Tierneys excellent and reasonable value.

Advertisement