Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sean Gallagher to lead New FF?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

PARKHEAD67 wrote: »
    I'd say your a right genius there typing away,knowing sweet FA about anything to do with SF.Just an opinion.;)

so you don't like what I'm saying so you try insult,hmmm
    Then it's a waste of time commenting with you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

I'd say your a right genius there typing away,knowing sweet FA about anything to do with SF.Just an opinion.;)
    FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

so you answer a post with petty comment
    MARTIN MCGUINNES IS A TERRORIST to a lot of people and always will in the south,,Will take few decades before people look seriously at them ,Even then,sinn fein have to change there views,THEIR view's from north will never work in south.
    Was'nt being petty. You genuinely managed to confuse me. Explain what your saying.I seriously havent a clue what your trying to say.

FYP
    :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭blahfckingblah

sinn fein views don't work with other parties,
    sinn fein politic's are same guff as they preached for decades
    sinn fein are toxic like there candidates,pure and simple.
    Fianna Fails views dont work with money
    Fianna Fails politics turned out to be hollow and exaggerations at best downright bold lies at worst (see Bertie Ahern)
    Fianna fail are toxic like their candidates pure and simple

defo won't be sinn fein with there stone age views,there politic's work's in north but Never in south
    People need new party,new people, policy's that reflect current times
    Why wont the policys they have in the north work in the south!

You can go really in depth with your reply, im not back to work till Thursday!

Im waiting in anticipation here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭dabestman1

Hey Keltic, I read a few posts asking where you are from about an hour ago. I'm a bit curious myself.

defo won't be sinn fein with there stone age views,there politic's work's in north but Never in south
    Explain these stone age views.Nows your chance.Redeem yourself............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

I don't know what you mean won't be SF. It is SF now. Whether you agree with them or like the alternative is irrelevant. It's still THE ONLY alternative. I'd like to see a new party being formed but given the failed attempts to set one up for the recent general election, and the lukewarm reception received by The People Before Profit Alliance, I don't think it's gonna happen soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

dabestman1 wrote: »
    Hey Keltic, I read a few posts asking where you are from about an hour ago. I'm a bit curious myself.

Well he is not from 44 parnell square dublin.

http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=44%20parnell%20square&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CDIQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FParnell_Square&ei=l32sTqH-L4mZhQehuqTWDw&usg=AFQjCNFzpxcjbl9Hr51lFEogqjPJFhDzgQ

• Advertisement

Was'nt being petty. You genuinely managed to confuse me. Explain what your saying.I seriously havent a clue what your trying to say.

sinn fein supporters all do same thing
    When they can't get there point across,they get childish
    hence why
    people will never take them serious
    stone age party with lame people involved.
    but job done
    mmg didn't win and back to derry for him to kick some door's .

Explain these stone age views.Nows your chance.Redeem yourself............

Have a read ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinn_F%C3%A9in

It is the third largest political party across the island of Ireland with a popular vote of 398,915, combining the Irish general election, 2011 in the Republic of Ireland and the Northern Ireland Assembly election, 2011 in Northern Ireland. Thanks for the info :)

Laois_Man wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean won't be SF. It is SF now. Whether you agree with them or like the alternative is irrelevant. It's still THE ONLY alternative. I'd like to see a new party being formed but given the failed attempts to set one up for the recent general election, and the lukewarm reception received by The People Before Profit Alliance, I don't think it's gonna happen soon!

sf aren't new party
    sf been around for decades like fg,ff and labour and people don't trust them
    The People Before Profit Alliance came into the field too late ,A party needs to be around well before a election and peolle didn't take them serious
    There's a opening there for a new party with new people who's not connected to any party currently there now,Otherwise people will not take them serious.

realies wrote: »
    Didn't think he was, the fact that he uses Eire as his location is strange, never use it myself ( a west brit term)

It is the third largest political party across the island of Ireland with a popular vote of 398,915, combining the Irish general election, 2011 in the Republic of Ireland and the Northern Ireland Assembly election, 2011 in Northern Ireland. Thanks for the info :)

SINN FEIN PARTY ARE A PARTY NO ONE CAN AFFORD TO TRUST AND ARE TOXIC TOO THE CORE

You do realise that members of the public can insert "information" to Wikipedia? I hope you realise this.I didnt even bother reading the link, but when I saw Wikipedia....Jayzez.:D

Didn't think he was, the fact that he uses Eire as his location is strange, never use it myself ( a west brit term)

SF SUPPORTER I SEE :rolleyes:
    same guff from sf boys :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

sinn fein supporters all do same thing
    When they can't get there point across,they get childish
    hence why
    people will never take them serious
    stone age party with lame people involved.
    but job done
    mmg didn't win and back to derry for him to kick some door's .
    thats a good way to avoid answering someone just call him petty.
    he is not representing me or Sinn Fein in his posts he is representing himself, if i thank him he is representing me

Ireland ,state of Ireland, where it has 26 counties ;)and where you from ?

SINN FEIN PARTY ARE A PARTY NO ONE CAN AFFORD TO TRUST AND ARE TOXIC TOO THE CORE
    My god.Are you Gay Mitchell??

thats a good way to avoid answering someone just call him petty.
    he is not representing me or Sinn Fein in his posts he is representing himself, if i thank him he is representing me

I guess sinn fein supporters have to lick your wounds after losing election and marty back to derry where he belongs.

My god.Are you Gay Mitchell??

o my god
    another petty post
    don't like him either ;)

Ireland ,state of Ireland, where it has 26 counties ;)and where you from ?[/QUOTE
    Ireland, a country with 32 counties.
    I suppose you're a Fine Gaeler Or an Ex PD, huh?

• Advertisement

Hes a Scot!

Theres 32 counties in Ireland. All the people in the occupied counties are entitled to an Irish passport.From the State of Ireland.

Why wont the policys they have in the north work in the south!

You can go really in depth with your reply, im not back to work till Thursday!

Im waiting in anticipation here!

2 different country's ;)
    northern Ireland part of UK etc

I guess sinn fein supporters have to lick your wounds after losing election and marty back to derry where he belongs.
    I'm not disappointed at all I dont know about other mcGuinness voters here?? I think he done better than expected 243000 for an "ex pira terrorist".

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ClaireMorris

Last time I counted I saw 32.....

You seem very un Irish for a FF supporter......

Why all the negative about Martin saviour of our Nation from the hands of fianna fail....

Charlie would not be proud of you.. He was prepared to supply arms to stop the tyrany in the North of our country

• Advertisement

Hes a Scot!
    A tory then?

Hes a Scot!
    From down old Ibrox way no doubt;)

o my god
    another petty post
    don't like him either ;)

Who do you like come on tell us ?

Pretend your on dragons den and you have to state your interests and why your here :)

Theres 32 counties in Ireland. All the people in the occupied counties are entitled to an Irish pasport.From the State of Ireland.
    I know sinn fein party and it's supporters are confused :rolleyes:
    northern Ireland part of UK
    IRELAND has 26 counties ,,state of Ireland
    This might help you out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Why on earth would you count the North in that given that only one party in the republic is properly cross-border?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Oh, and thread locked as it's become yet another inane SF thread. Seriously guys start sticking to the topic or I'll start handing out bans.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement